Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Here and Now: 7/1/2015 Happy Hump Day, My People!!

 1.) I've been having this dream that we could fly. -Pierce the Veil lyrics 

2.) how to disappear completely 💜 Radiohead.

3.)Smashing Pumpkins “1979″ is only one of my favorite songs ever!

4.)Pierce The Veil lyrics - these are lyrics by them, but okay they basically tell like everything in my head, everything that I have shouted out to her, even everything she had said to me is on there lol. Yes, this one is a bit close to home here. I shall have to revisit this wonderful masterwork in a bit here. omg, wow! Someone understands me now! She will probably actually understand me now! wow, miracles REALLY do happen, huh? hehe XD 7/1/15. 




 “SING” by My Chemical Romance 

5.  My Chemical Romance Decorative Poster.A wonderful way to remember to stay positive. is "LOOK ALIVE SUNSHINE!" #KILLJOYSONLY 7/1/15 #MCR #duhok 

6. Fleetwood Mac.  Takes to the sky like a bird in flight And who will be her lover?  All your life you've never seen a woman Taken by the wind Would you stay if she promised you heaven? Will you ever win? - well, SHE would never believe me BUT, as a younger kid I listened a lot to my mom and dad's stuff and my parents were not the typical parents and they listened to a lot of stuff but I mean even the kids who were around me listened to whatever, but Fleetwod Mac and CHEAPTRICK were favs. and so was Janis Joplin a little bit too 7/1/15



No comments:

Post a Comment