Monday, July 6, 2015

5. GOOD MORNING, MY PEOPLE!!

1. Ethnessa - NPC Town | Large Map | Unexplored | - Survival ...   
2. Terraria Propaganda - Talk nerdy to me!
3. Terraria on re-logic.bandcamp.com      
4. Terraria: www.terrariaonline.com // bananaroad.com       
                          GOOD MORNING, MY PEOPLE!!   

designstein | Design… Defined. designeinstien.wo... screens from their phones, computers, gadgets, and televisions. This field is specific to websites, applications, widgets, social networking, videos, blogs, games or anything else the audience can interact with on a screen. 

 this is not true of me, but I think I kind of get what u mean here.. cause it is like u have the same mind, body, and heart, intellect and even interests too. But then when u open up and tell people that u have a mental disorder then people want to act either like they do not know u, or that you are either crazy and insane anyway. People will not believe anything you say either as soon as you bring up that you take medications for ur moods, anxiety, OCD, and for depression because then that will always be the focus of the conversation that u will have with most people u "come out" to about it. You will meet maybe the small percentage like that maybe 2 to 7% of the people that you expose urself to, that will hear you out completely, will not laugh at you or look at u with weird/slinted eyes, they won't call you confusing like all the others cause after all the others are still stuck on you being so confusing and if you are taking your medication in the correct manner then, they'll embrace your idiosyncracies - yes, all of them- and they won't be always trying to change your shit even as you will feel open with them you'll be repeating what the others had said about you, but they won't be annoyingly holding your hand like your a fucking damn retard telling you about bullies being mean, the world is a cruel place, forget what others say cause they are only words and words can't hurt u now, etc. or none of that fucking shit! lol.. ugh! I hate it when people feel sorry for me! lol, they won't feel sorry for you either and you'll appreciate it too the way that I fucking do! You won't have to repeat your shit over and over again either because they will "hear you." There will be no selective hearing either and trust, and believe.. they'll be the ones who do not need you to guide them to understand and learn your ways as if you are like some kind of freak or something! Also, out of this small percentage, some will be friends, remain close allies/close acquaintances (and I mean, very close), these are your mentors, your lovers, your very close friends, your everything. These are people you can trust because they will give you personal shit of theirs back to ya. And they will tell ya "If I get so bad ass... here is this information about my saintly righteous ass... you can shut my ass down with this bit of information here.. cause, I've got my own shit with me. I ain't no damn person either. I've done loads of shit, and other people have fucked me and vice versa. So no, I'm not going to judge or laugh at you for something you or no one had asked for. I got to think about, what if this happened to me now!" this is not true of me, but I think I kind of get what u mean here.. cause it is like u have the same mind, body, and heart, intellect and even interests too. But then when u open up and tell people that u have a mental disorder then people want to act either like they do not know u, or that you are either crazy and insane anyway. People will not believe anything you say either as soon as you bring up that you take medications for moods, anxiety, OCD, and for depression because that will be like the only thing they will see when they look at you because that will be the only thing in the back of their minds! Ugh!


But then when you expose who you are to the other 180% because I fucking suck at math for right now and right now I don't give a good fuck, but I tell you what lol, once those numbers are put on like a credit card statement, or on my invoice statement, or if I am purchasing items no matter the cost, or renting out items/leasing out items (which I am actually doing right now - thankfully, I am able to pay off at least over half of the interest otherwise I will be paying them until I am 80! lol), or when people owe me money cause I gave it out on credit (I've done it countless times, and yeah.. lol)-I may be fucking messy or whatever, but I know my shit, and I write down my shit too. I do it to the penny. I also know how to read everything too. But this other fucking shit, I don't know what the hell that trig shit is, oh but also, I am a damn algebra fucking genuis and a damn geometry scholar.. lol, okay maybe not a genius or a scholar, but in terms of that "intelligent mathematics" algebra is seriously one of my major strong points, but I need to work a lot on my geometry skills... 

music monday :

 because my phone is blowing up... i have things on it... ok? gimme a sec. 1 sec. u do not talk to me anymore though.. just saying. u do not fool with me no more, and idk other peopl do rn is all. ok 1 more sec i swear.. ok      

Is this the best book dedication?

"Aren't you done with that?" "Just go eat a sandwich/cheeseburger" "Aren't you a little old to be anorexic/bulimic?" "Why don't you just quit that?" Urgh!!
        I think what had happened was is that I just turned this quote and I basically just had made it for me. I mean I made the quote mine and just conceptualized and formulated it to address so much more than just a mere ya know, ‘love relationship-in the long and/or short-term.’ I took it to mean for any type of relationship or friendship that begin and end in just life itself because irl these things do tend to happen and even especially when we have no control over when they do happen to us either. I mean the novel has some other great lines and sayings and quotes because as well all know it is well-written, but and also the movie was great too. I am just glad also too that summer reading lists contain this book on my required reading lists because it is some really great American literature that can teach people and kids about life.  


Brandon Hoover- Crown The Empire

No comments:

Post a Comment