Sunday, June 28, 2015

Gadgets and Technology

1. Found on hifispot.net // Super funkeh! Proclaim Audioworks DMT10 Speakers
2.

Five Ways to Use a Keurig

3.  on collegehumor.com

Where Should You Post That Thing You Want to Share? 

4.

Netflix, Nutella & Naps. I'm About That Life

In Stock • $25.99
5.
 

 
6.  soft colours -     Angelic Pretty - Chocolate Sweet Lolita

#Angelic Pretty#chocolate
1,131 notes
 
7. 
chrishendersonart:
L U C Y <-- the cat is on the jeep/van  that is obviously a Toyota (lol) license plates say VICTORIA but he is from MELBOURNE, so probably thinking he means Australia then too.

lisavertudaches:
Harold is super happy that his gardening efforts are paying off.
#gardening #drawing #artistsoninstagram #fun #illustrator
 Freelance Illustrator & Animator from Australia. Regular contributor to Hallmark eCards & Comedy Central. Co-host for LoopdeLoop Adelaide. Registered Giphy artist <3</p>

Laughing Donkey by jaxxon on Flickr - "ga'head.. laugh it TF off!! I dare ya, I double dare ya, I triple dog dare ya!


I can't stop laughing! 

 For Sunday Funday, I had to post this up cause it is funny to me! lol
the is of course none other than our ridiculousness lol XD and well with of course too! That pup is adorable too! <3 6/28/15.

I wonder if any of you know the type of puppy and/or dog that he/she may be though?! 

 "I'm busy right now." 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment