Saturday, June 27, 2015

All things considered.6/27/15.weekend edition.

I'll see you in my dreams.
Don't hate.
Don't worry.
Do Sacrifice.
Be Humble.
Give more.
Expect Less.
Live Simply.

Kushandwizdom - 6/27/2015-




I used to complain so much, I try to look on positive side now to control my depression. Really does help.

"Something I've realized over time. Sad, but true. Life gets crazy busy, but it's the people who even if you don't talk to on a regular basis understand and don't hurt you out of spite" - unknown author.

                                                                                                                           Don't let the moment pass you by stalling for time or whatever.          


                       "You can keep knocking but wont' knock me down. No love lost. No love found" - Lil Wayne      6/27/15. #june2015        



Great way to motivate yourself to be #healthy and #fit. optimism is key.

No comments:

Post a Comment